Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Transportation Change Cards are required when a student wants to take a different bus home or needs to get off on a different stop than they are assigned. Requests must be submitted no later than 10:30 a.m. on the day needed.

    If your student needs a permanent stop change you must submit your request to SPS Transportation by calling 206-252-0900 or emailing

    Temporary requests must be made by filling out the Transportation Change Card request form and must be dropped off in person (by adult or student) or submitted by email to by 10:30 a.m. for travel that afternoon. Please fill out the form completely. You are more than welcome to submit them in advance.

    These procedures are in place to ensure that our students get to their destinations safely. Thank you!

    Please remember that Transportation Change Card Requests must be submitted by 10:30 a.m. for travel that afternoon.